Thursday, May 6, 2010

In Case You're Wondering...

Remember the post about Ju moving into the "big" boys' room. Yeah, that only lasted one night. We have since moved all the toys back to their respective rooms, beds back where they belong and the only remnant of my craziness is Ju's dresser is still in the SWK and Bounce's closet. I like it there because I can take care of putting clothes in drawers or laying out clothes all in one fell swoop. Of course, that's assuming that I actually put their clothes away. Most of the time, this mean Mommy makes the big boys put their own clothes away *gasp*!

The second night I went to put Ju down, he said, "Hate dis woom. Me my woom." Rather than argue with him and wake the other boys up, I picked up his toddler bed, his 2700 animals and blankets he "has" to sleep with (sorry, GDad!), and moved his tiny heiney back to his room. Done deal. He's not ready, and really neither am I. I'm okay with rocking him a little longer and taking a little longer to tuck him in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!