Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Alert! Alert!

There's a new kid in our family. He's weird (wait, that part isn't new), and he's funny (not really new either). But now, not only is he my son, but he's my brother in Christ! That's right, SWK asked Jesus to come into his heart on Sunday the 7th (Happy Grandparents Day, Grandmom and Granddad!). He's gone a little incognito in the following picture, but the Bible says that we become new creatures in Christ, the old has gone and the new has come. The new one looks a little "different" but we still love him, hairy eyebrows and all!

The picture is a little fuzzy, but I was driving. But the good news is that I was not using my cell phone at the same time.

***Station interruption: I assure you that while I lightheartedly chose this picture of SWK, I nor DH have taken SWK's decision lightheartedly. We are so excited that he has felt the prompting of the Holy Spirit and has responded to that. What a delight that the Lord has literally saved this child from what could be years of wrong decisions. We (DH and I) gave SWK to the Lord when he was born and are only grateful that He has allowed us to be the stewards and caregivers of this and the other precious boys He's placed in our care. We covet your prayers as we raise these three to grow to be oaks of righteousness.***

Back to our regularly scheduled programming (yes, we watch way too much tv):
Here's a couple of photos of the other two boys.
This is a theme of Bounce's pictures lately. I think he's tired of all the papparazzi!

Ju Ju Bee's new skill and diversionary tactic. "Look, Mommy's not paying attention to me...let's go wreak havok!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!