Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Grand Cayman Adventures


We just returned from the cruise for DH's parents' 50th Anniversary. What a great family to be a part of! They're simply people who love Jesus, and quite frankly, are a bunch of nuts. In a good, funny, crazy way. I love being part of their family, and I love that my boys have Grandmom and Granddad to look up to. The boys also have a bunch of cousins (mostly boys!) who are close to their age, and when they all get together, general chaos and mayhem ensues. The boys had a great time and loved being with cousins. It makes my heart sad that we don't live anywhere near any family but it also makes me grateful that we're part of a bigger Family, one that loves Jesus and makes us Family even when there are no biological ties.
Here are a few pictures of the boys on Grand Cayman. We got off the ship early Wednesday morning and spent a couple of hours at the beach. However, we've discovered something. Ju Ju Bees hates sand. It apparently gets in crevices and on hands, and it sticks. SWK LOVES the beach! And Bounce, he made cars out of rocks and was happy as, well, as a clam.




Enjoy! And when you get too envious of us on a cruise, remember that we were there with three boys 5 and under!



The one with the buns is my favorite picture. I'll post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!