Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Dear Husband

Or Dan, as some may know you...or Jess, as others know you. I love you, and I'm blessed to be your wife. I'm grateful that you love Jesus and His church as much as I do. I'm glad you're the father of our children, some of which kinda look like you in the picture below. You're a great provider and leader, and you're my best friend (Amy's my BestFriendBestFriendBestFriend). I love that we have fun together, and I like to solve problems with you.

Thank you, Mom and Dad, for doing a great job. He may be a horseboy sometimes, but most of the time, I can overlook that.



Oh, and yes, you're a great bowler, too. I love you, and I hope we share many more birthdays together!

1 comment:

  1. He IS a horseboy...no doubt.
    Scrapps mommom use to love that picture too.
    Has any child been any more loved? Well, maybe a few others.
    Oh my heart as today I have relived and remembered so many things!
    Thanks Jana for making him complete...child of my heart!
    Always,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Leave a (nice) note!