Monday, April 5, 2010

The New Pedi Craze

Every night, Bounce asks me the same question, "Mommy, in the morning will you give me chocolate milk and some peanut butter on a spoon, and will you hold me?" And every night, my answer is the same, "Yes, I will." So, when morning rolls around, Bounce gets his pb on a spoon and Carnation Instant Breakfast chocolate milk. Sometimes the pb gets eaten while they are warming up for the day by watching a video, so he usually eats in on the couch in the living room. (DON'T JUDGE ME!) Most of the time, that's it, no serious side effects. But occasionally...


I'll give one guess who was involved. I heard him saying, "Mommy, wipe...wipe." Yeah, um, a wipe wasn't going to take care of this, so we headed to the bathroom. However, I seriously considered letting Phoenix have a morning snack before I started in with the soap. If I thought she wouldn't have taken more than just the peanut butter, I might have! What tastes better than peanut-covered-piggies, after all?



Sorry the pictures are a little fuzzy. I think I need an eye exam since I have to rely on my eyes to make sure the pictures are focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!