Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Kids and Kittens

Look what we got!




We're visiting my Cowgirl sister and her family, and a couple of days ago we saw a sign.

Not that kind of sign.
But it was a sign for free kittens! Score one for Bounce and SWK. Of course, we still have to deal with the whole "taking them back on the airplane" issue, but first things first.
The little white one came named as "Spot" (that may change), but the little grey one is unnamed as of yet. We're thinking "Anna Grey." Any thoughts?
Okay, DH, you can relax and NOT call. We're not bringing the cats home. My sister wanted them, so we're leaving them here. But I'm sure I will have at least one sad little boy coming home with me. He's attached already!






1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwwww. That white one is adorable! Too bad you couldn't bring them home. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a (nice) note!