Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally!

Okay, I'm obviously not cut out to have a "job" besides being a SAHM! I'm keeping a couple of kids for friends and I'm exhausted! Actually, we've also all been sick (with DH being the only holdout). I sound like I've been smoking a pack a day since I was oh, about 3 years old. Bounce had strep, Ju Ju Bees had an ear infection, SWK has sinus issues (and I do mean issues!) and Layla got intimate with a porcupine. That's our dog, by the way. She didn't get as involved as Titus (the neighbor's dog and Layla's best friend) did. He had to visit the vet and have quills surgically removed from his "ankle" area. That was after the neighbors had removed about 30 quills themselves! He had them all in his nose/muzzle area, on his hip and ankle area. It was a sad, painful sight. (I was an idiot though and didn't get pictures!) Anyway, Layla only had about five or six and most of those were not very deep because she has such thick hair (like her human mommy!). Apparently, Titus got a little closer to the action. What can I say? My girl's a lover not a fighter!

That's about all the news that's fit to print at this point as I'm still exhausted, the kids will be here at 6 a.m. and if my voice doesn't clear up, no one is going to hear me yelling at them to "cut it out!" Here are a few pics to keep everyone updated on the happenings at our house!
Bounce has taken over the Star Wars 'puter and is learning his letters. His favorite is Y for Yoda.

This kid is cute but boy, does he need a hair cut. He'll be 5 in 8 days! (He's counting them down, believe me!)


Pure joy! We went to the park on Monday. Honey, you have my admiration for keeping up with your five kids. I was tired after leaving there with my three plus the additional two. Mercy!

and finally...this kid is just weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!