Monday, June 2, 2008

Gastropods

We live in an extremely damp climate and whenever you move anything that's been on the ground, you'll find some slugs. Seriously, I moved a single board the other day, and found 27 slugs (and not just because 27 happens to be my favorite exaggerating number...there were seriously 27 slugs.) However, I was not prepared the other day when I moved another board from a building project and found...(prepare yourself...if you can)....So I had to take a picture. I'm not that weird, really. I'm a Creative Memories consultant. I love pictures and memories, and I also took a picture of Bounce a year and a half ago when he stuck his head in the toilet. Then, and only then did I give him a bath. I take pictures. It's what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!