Friday, June 6, 2008

"I'm Smart Like Daddy..."

SWK informed me of this truth today as he was demonstrating his knowledge of Star Wars. "I'm smart like Daddy." Hmmph. I asked him, "Well, what am I? Chopped liver?" "You're smart sometimes, too, Mommy." Gee, thanks! There's nothing like an almost-5 year old to remind you of your place in the human race. Yikes.

I think tonight is a MacGyver and pizza night. Tomorrow is Bounce's 3rd birthday which he has informed us that he wants a 'Heehawks' (that would be Seahawks) birthday party. SWK has tried to convince Bounce that he needs a Star Wars/Seahawks party. Hmm. Wonder why? But regardless, we're just going to do a family day instead of a friend party. I'll decorate the house tonight in blue and green (this really goes against DH's Eagles mentality!) and call it good. We're pretty low-key that way.
Oh, and by the way, this is Bounce's face while he's dancing. Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!