Friday, January 1, 2010

90 Days? We Can Do This!

Bible in 90 Days ~ Will You Read with Me?

One of the bloggers I read pretty consistently is Toni from The Happy Housewife A couple of weeks ago, I noticed a challenge from her and her sister-in-law, Amy, about reading the Bible in 90 Days. Click on the links above, and join me in this challenge. I'm joining because I need the accountability and when I try to read through the Bible in a year (as I do (and fail at) every year), I tend to lose momentum. I have enough guilt about not finishing God's Love Letter, so don't go there, but why don't you join me? Click around on the above links to find out more information. If you don't want to buy the 90-Day Bible, you'll find a bookmark to keep in your Bible with the readings listed. C'mon! If I can be brave, then so can you! I was brave just trying to get all these links and doo-dads on here! Happy New Year, Everyone!
Here's another link:
http://www.biblein90days.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!