Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just In Case...

If you're following and reading through the Bible in 90 Days and you can't find the bookmark I mentioned, here's a shortcut.
Honestly, I'm a little behind, but that's okay because I'll finish. Today has been a day for a headache, so Ju Ju and I took a nap on the couch (love those!), so even if I had spent the time reading, I wouldn't have been able to concentrate because it was one of THOSE headaches. The kind where I'm almost positive a little temporal release (literally, punching a hole in my temple--hey it's biblical (not good for the one it happened to..but my initials are J. L. (look it up in Judges, I believe)) would feel better. (And in case you tired from all those parenthetical statements, so am I!) A few ibuprophen, a lot of caffeine, and some sleep, and I'll be good to go tomorrow. If I can just make it through tonight's round of baths and bedtime routines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a (nice) note!