Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Obsession

Or if your a fan of Tiny Tunes and Elmyra, you'd call it "Ob-sess-i-own." Regardless, I think Ju Ju has one. I've mentioned his love of Thomas, but these days "choo choo chain" can be anything from our dining room chairs, to a line of cars on the street, to...well, anything. As I was cropping pictures and he saw them, he said, "Choo Choo Chain!"



Nothing is safe. Oh, and don't judge us because we have a pink Barbie car; when it costs a quarter, who cares what color it is?! I guess I could whip out some black spraypaint for plastic and make it a cool black car, but will I...um, probably not. I'll just quietly pass it on to someone else before any real memories start to form for the kid.

2 comments:

  1. Six boys and we have a box of Barbies and clothes and a big pink Barbie car. I AM a girl and we have nieces and now 2 granddaughters. LOL Keep the car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes make me laugh. that's hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a (nice) note!