Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bible in 90 Days--Check In #9

Yesterday seemed to pass in a blur as did the entire end of the week and weekend. Something was apparently going on hormonally or otherwise. I'm not one to blame my actions or generally my attitude on "hormones," but something was off-kilter, just ask DH. I, to put it quite frankly, was in a funk. I was behind in my reading (still am, still reading), my Bible study, and the list goes on. Two kids (now three) were sick (again), and I still can't pinpoint exactly why, but I was not happy nor was I joyful.

But I'm still reading, still seeing God work, and am still being amazed at God's great love for us. His plan for the Israelites, "I will remove their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh." How great is our God!

I finally finished Ezekiel and am into Daniel now, so I'm still a good bit behind, but I'm trekking on and will (capitalize that!) WILL finish in 90 days! Are you with me? Check in over at Mom's Toolbox to see how others are persevering! I hope you are too!

1 comment:

  1. Well done Jana for sticking with it - keep going!

    I've just remembered you to our heavenly Father, may He bless the many hours you've spent learning of Him in HIs word and lift you right up outta that funk.
    Grainne

    ReplyDelete

Leave a (nice) note!