Monday, October 4, 2010

And...Done

I almost forgot to update my blog tonight for the B90 challenge. I finished on Wednesday night, and e-mailed Amy at Mom's Toolbox, so I kind of shut down for a day or two mentally after that. (Well, even more than usual.)

My overall thoughts? Wow! God's Word is amazing. Once again I am reminded of how much He loves us and longs for us to know Him as His Word portrays Him and not how "the world" says He is.

I loved reading through so quickly, even if I was behind much of the time. I don't think we get a good picture of how it all ties together sometimes because of the way we approach reading through the Bible in a year. I always felt frustrated by that approach and never accomplished it. This time, though, I did it in 87 days. All the glory goes to God! He is the one who is faithful and He alone is the one who can satisfy me.

Thank you, Amy at Mom's Toolbox for hosting this, for challenging us, and for encouraging all of us to get to know God and His Word more fully. Amy has a great ministry of sharing short devotionals, and I would encourage you to check them out at her site.

1 comment:

Leave a (nice) note!